Saturday 28 September 2013

Awesome News For The Beloved Mr. Reader

                                                                                JMJ Jesus
I have some news for you, dear reader, that will get you ecstatic with unbelieving joy.
Believe it or not, I’m going to stop posting on Mescellany.
After long experience I have learnt that this type of blog has got no net – life. I’m going to stop my drab posts here. I’ve gotta go. I’ve got blogs to destroy.
And so, my dear, beloved, much-loved, adored, treasured, darling, adorable, sweet, Mr. Reader, I wish thee farewell, whoever on earth thou may be. You, and you alone, have always been my sole inspiration and driving force throughout this drab project. You have helped me to fail so many times, and when I did so, you gave me the strength to fail even more greatly. Yes, my dear, beloved, Mr. Reader, you, and you alone, have always been my sole inspiration even though you did not comment, view my every post, share my posts, work for my net popularity, and ‘like’ my blog. Sheesh, what kind of a reader are you?!  Much-loved, adored, treasured, darling, adorable, and sweet? Rot.
Errr – ahem.
Give me a minute’s pause, please, for my sentiments of great gratitude to settle.
Ahem. I guess that’s enough of sarcasm. Musn’t over –do it. No, no.
Please do comment on this probably-the-last post of this blog.
[Coldly] And no, dear beloved Mr. Reader, I wasn’t talking to you.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment